Fire accident at the corona isolation unit of Barishal Sher E Bangla Medical College Hospital created panic at 8:00 PM Monday.
Panic was created in the hospital campus due to that and panicked patients under treatment there rapidly came out from the ward. However no causality was reported.
Fire Service Barishal office in charge Faruk Hossain said the flame was controlled by them within half an hour. Electric short circuit from heating water primarily assumed to be cause of creating fire incident.